Dr. Eoin Mullane examines the correct clinical use of antibacterial drugs in endodontics The discovery of safe, systemic antibiotics has been a major factor in the control of infectious diseases. […]Read More
Subscribe to Take Our Online CE Quizzes
The CE Articles below are for Endodontic Practice Subscribers
- If you would like to take the Continuing Education Quiz for any of the below articles: Log in Here
- If you are already logged In: Click Here
- Purchase a Subscription for access to Subscriber CE: Click Here
Our Continuing Education Subscribers have access to:
- a downloadable PDF of the associated CE article for your review
- an online quiz to take
- If you pass, you will be directed to a certificate that you can print out for your records
- If the quiz is not passed, you will have the opportunity to take the quiz again
Complete CE quizzes via print or online!
Endodontic Practice US offers 16 Continue Education (CE) Credits to general practitioners with any subscription to our magazine on a yearly basis.
About the publication:
Issues Per Year: 4
Estimated Delivery: Every 3 months
CE Credits: 4 Credits Per Issue!
You have the option of a digital-only subscription — which allows you access to the publication and the CE content via your computer, tablet or cell phone. Or a print subscription: you will get 6 issues mailed to you, as well as receiving online access for your convenience.
Drs. Leendert Boksman and Gary Glassman discuss the choices and challenges involved in certain restorations The restoration of teeth utilizing com-posites still presents a myriad of clinical challenges for the […]Read More